1. For publication, articles are accepted that meet the following formal requirements:
• the article must be written in Russian or English;
• the article should be formatted in accordance with the requirements of the journal;
• the article must correspond to one of the directions (sections) of the journal and certain specialties of the Nomenclature of specialties of scientific workers indicated on the page of the Journal;
• the article must be executed in accordance with the norms of publication ethics.
When preparing articles, it is recommended to use the IMRAD article structure:
Materials and Methods (Materials and methods);
Volume – from 150 to 200 words.
The abstract must be self-contained. It should contain in a short form the introduction, method, results, conclusions.
2. The submitted manuscript must be original. Verification of the originality of the text in Russian is carried out in the program “Antiplagiat-VUZ”. The share of the quoted text and borrowings in the article should not exceed 25%. The decision on the expediency of publication is made by the editorial board of the Journal. The article is subject to reviewing and editing without changing the scientific content of the author’s version. A review or a motivated refusal to publish is sent to the author.
3. Manuscripts are provided in electronic and paper versions. The paper and electronic forms must be identical. The electronic version can be sent to the editorial office’s e-mail address (email@example.com) for acceleration. To reduce the size, the transferred files can be compressed using zip, 7zip, WinRaR or arj. Media and manuscripts will not be returned.
4. Manuscripts of articles are prepared using the MiKTeX package with WinEdt as an editor. Download style file herald.sty. Download sample (tex, pdf)
The file containing the manuscript should have the following structure:
5. Abbreviations and abbreviations should be deciphered at the place of the first mention (occurrence) in the text of the article.
6. The designations used in the formulas that differ from the generally accepted ones must be deciphered in the text.
7. The electronic version of the article should be placed in a separate folder (title – author’s surname), which must include:
- TeX file
- Graphic files of illustrations
- Compiled file (with one of the dvi, ps, pdf extensions)
- A separate file should contain information about the authors and keywords of the article in Russian and English.
7. Files should be named in such a way that it is clear to which article they (files) belong and what, in order, the picture of the article they are (for graphic files). Each graphic file must contain one drawing.